Monday, September 23, 2013


USA Internship, J1 Hospitality Placement




Review from one of our former J1 trainee.

Hi

I am a former J1 placed in Tampa Florida, i then renewed my visa to an H3 visa
Both times i used I.R.E.S & Deal with Kelley Burris
Granted i would love her to be like superwoman! but when it comes to such things they need to be dealt with, with patience & sived with a fine tooth comb
I did check each time different agencies & their prices & Kelley isnt the most expensive but i can tell you this:
She is informative, reliable, through, friendly & even when i have had issues she has always followed up with emails, calls & once gave me her personal cell phone when things got tough (personal related) i have come across other trainees at the hotel i worked & were horried to learn:
1. there were misinformed about pay, housing etc
2. Some agencies charged interns $100 a month for the duration of their program on top of the above fees listed
Also any additional information immigration may need Kelley was more than happy to help me write such letters & i can tell you OTHER agencies wont be so faithful to assist

I still get emails from Kelley asking how i can from time to time & she also follows up with the hotel/company directly to check on your progress (i was informed of this from my hotel)
SO BEFORE YOU PART WITH YOUR MONEY PLEASE ENSURE:
1. Agency is accredited
2. Feel free to shop around but make notes of inclusions
3. Ensure that you are aware of refund policies if apply
4. IMPORTANT ensure agency is in good standing order with immigration! I KNOW one intern j1 got denied because the company wasnt in good standing order (could be too many rejections from same company or not following the law etc) so MAKE SURE YOU ASK BECAUSE IT DOES MATTER I BELIEVE "THEIR SUCCESS RATE IS HIGH & ASK HOW MANY REJECTIONS" THEY HAVE HAD that's how you know a good company from a bad one......YES IT DOES MATTER TO IMMIGRATION!
So if anyone wants more info please feel free to contact me directly cand1ce2001@yahoo.com on J1/H3 visa

I have never looked back & please give her a try


Chantelle from England living in Tampa Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment